Your workforce is out in the field every day, and you need to be able to contact them no matter where their job takes them. Our digital system maximizes coverage.
Cambium Networks Wireless Manager
It's all about reliability. Network operators need a solution that scales and provides reliable connectivity at a low Total Cost of Ownership. WM supports the following product lines: ePMP, PTP and PMP.
You can achieve better uptime through better visibility of your network with the Cambium Networks Wireless Manager. This network management software tool offers breakthrough map-based visualization capabilities using embedded Google maps. Combined with advanced configuration, provisioning, alerting and reporting features, you can control your entire outdoor wireless network (Mesh Wide Area Network, Point-to-Point solutions, Point-to-Multipoint solutions as well as other SNMP enabled devices). With its powerful user interface you will not only be able to control your network's access, distribution, and backhaul layers, but you will also have visibility to WLAN sites and be able to quickly launch Cambium Network's indoor network management systems.
Wireless Manager Features
- Template-Based Configuration – With Wireless Manager's user-defined templates you can accelerate the process for the configuration of the devices you add to your network resulting in quicker and easier deployments. The template-based functionality provides an automated way to configure large numbers of network devices with just a few mouse clicks and can be scheduled to occur at any time via Wireless Manager's Task Scheduler.
- Ultralight Thin Client – With the growing mobile workforce, it is important to have access to the status of your network at any time. With Wireless Manager you can view the status and performance of your entire wireless network via a compact web interface accessible by your smart phone.
- Map-Based Visualization – Wireless Manager overlays sophisticated real-time information about your network elements onto building layouts and dynamic Google maps. Visuals can be scaled to view an entire city or building or a specific area, floor, or link.
- High Availability Architecture Support – Wireless Manager offers a high availability option, providing a highly reliable and redundant network management solution that ensures you always have management access to your network.
- High Scalability – The enhanced Wireless Manager offers you server scalability with support for up to 10,000 nodes as well as support for distributed server architecture.
- Management Tools
- Point to Multipoint
- Point to Point
- Planning Tools
Founded as St. Louis Electronics Service Corporation in 1962, the company originally did business as St. Louis Electronics. Later as the company grew in the area it served, a new name, WirelessUSA was adopted. WirelessUSA has been supporting Motorola two-way radio products and infrastructure for more than 50 years.
Why would you select the highest quality communications equipment available today and then jeopardize your investment by purchasing from a dealer who is not authorized by the manufacturer of the equipment they sell?
Building Quality Relationships!WirelessUSA® has successfully implemented radio communications systems for clients that include the Missouri State Highway Patrol, the St. Louis Police Department, the Illinois Department of Transportation, the St. Louis County Police Department, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Anheuser-Busch Companies, the US Drug Enforcement Agency, Scott Air Force Base, The Boeing Company, and many more.
Visit All of Wireless USA's Sites
Motorola Solutions is introducing MOTOTRBO Nitro, the first fully managed platform that combines business-critical voice with private broadband data.
WAVE OnCloud is a multimedia communication subscription service that instantly connects your team at the push of a button. Combining the broad coverage of a nationwide cellular network with the ease of two-way radio communications, the WAVE TLK 100 Two-Way Radio gets your team connected fast.
Certified Service CenterApproved Certified Service Centers clearly carry the mark of excellence by voluntarily matching their company against the strict national standards that have successfully served to identify quality service companies for over thirteen years.
- Free Phone:
148 Weldon Parkway
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
- 8am-5pm CST M-F