Your workforce is out in the field every day, and you need to be able to contact them no matter where their job takes them. Our digital system maximizes coverage.
Cambium Networks PMP 450
High Performance, Synchronization and Low Latency
Release 13.0 brings 3 GHz spectrum:
- Now available in 3 GHz in addition to 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- 125 Mbps of throughput per AP
- Dynamic Adaptive Modulation – Up to 256 QAM
- GPS Synchronization for scalability
- Low latency to support video and VoIP applications
The Canopy PMP 450 Access Point (AP) provides up to 125 Mbps throughput and can be deployed in multiple rings to provide more than 1 Gbps of throughput. The low latency of the PMP 450 provides access network connectivity for video, VoIP, and data for business and residential connectivity.
- Rapidly expand customer reach and service offerings by reaching new business and residential subscribers in underserved or unserved areas.
- Increase revenues by offering high-throughput low-latency services to support video and voice applications.
- Rapidly establish cost-effective links to campus locations or remote branch offices or SOHO locations at a fraction of the cost of leased lines or deploying wireline broadband systems.
- Build a wireless infrastructure to connect indoor wireless local area network (WLAN), creating a complete wireless IP network for campus connectivity.
- Rapidly establish cost-effective links for public safety, public service, and public access. Rapidly deploy video surveillance and data connectivity for public safety.
- Create a cost effective data network for public works.
Cambium Networks PMP 450 Downloads
- Management Tools
- Point to Multipoint
- Point to Point
- Planning Tools
Founded as St. Louis Electronics Service Corporation in 1962, the company originally did business as St. Louis Electronics. Later as the company grew in the area it served, a new name, WirelessUSA was adopted. WirelessUSA has been supporting Motorola two-way radio products and infrastructure for more than 50 years.
Why would you select the highest quality communications equipment available today and then jeopardize your investment by purchasing from a dealer who is not authorized by the manufacturer of the equipment they sell?
Building Quality Relationships!WirelessUSA® has successfully implemented radio communications systems for clients that include the Missouri State Highway Patrol, the St. Louis Police Department, the Illinois Department of Transportation, the St. Louis County Police Department, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Anheuser-Busch Companies, the US Drug Enforcement Agency, Scott Air Force Base, The Boeing Company, and many more.
Visit All of Wireless USA's Sites
Motorola Solutions is introducing MOTOTRBO Nitro, the first fully managed platform that combines business-critical voice with private broadband data.
WAVE OnCloud is a multimedia communication subscription service that instantly connects your team at the push of a button. Combining the broad coverage of a nationwide cellular network with the ease of two-way radio communications, the WAVE TLK 100 Two-Way Radio gets your team connected fast.
Certified Service CenterApproved Certified Service Centers clearly carry the mark of excellence by voluntarily matching their company against the strict national standards that have successfully served to identify quality service companies for over thirteen years.
- Free Phone:
148 Weldon Parkway
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
- 8am-5pm CST M-F