Your workforce is out in the field every day, and you need to be able to contact them no matter where their job takes them. Our digital system maximizes coverage.
Cambium Networks PTP 810
High-Performance Licensed Microwave With Native Ethernet And TDM Support In One Platform
Cambium Networks carrier-grade PTP 810 licensed microwave solutions provide reliable, high-capacity connectivity and backhaul for both your Ethernet and TDM applications. The systems operate in radio frequencies between 6 and 38 GHz at scalable Ethernet data rates up to 700 Mbps full duplex. The modular design offers pluggable modem units that support T1/E1, STM-1, and Ethernet on a single platform, giving you great flexibility to configure the best system for your needs at the optimal cost. The systems are available in both Split Mount and All-Indoor (PTP 810i) architectures. PTP 810i All-Indoor solutions provide an optimal solution when tower access is difficult whether due to weather or other inaccessibility. Available in FCC and ICC 6 and 11 GHz authorized bands, these licensed solutions can obtain up to 477 Mbps with XPIC enabled.
The demand to support more multimedia communications and mobility and deliver higher throughputs for bandwidth intensive applications is growing exponentially. Now operators can leverage their legacy investment while taking advantage of the cost efficiencies and performance benefits of packet-based Ethernet technology. Service providers, public safety and government agencies, heavy industry such as utilities and transportation, and other enterprises will find PTP 810 an optimal solution for making this migration. Capital expenditures and operating expenses can be reduced to support a number of applications including:
- Leased Line Replacement
- Building to Building and Campus Connectivity
- Network Redundancy
- Wireless Network Extensions
- Video Surveillance
PTP 810 features:
- Modular Modem Unit Design – Supports T1/E1, STM-1, and Ethernet on a single platform offering flexibility for your unique configuration requirements
- XPIC – This functionality allows you to double throughput capacity without increasing channel bandwidth by transmitting different data on both the horizontal and vertical polarizations in the same channel
- Link Aggregation — Supports true link aggregation over a single link while most comparative systems require two ports to get similar throughput
- Robust Capacity – Highly scalable throughput up to 700 Mbps full duplex with XPIC Configurable Channel Widths – 7 to 80 MHz
- Built In Cross Point Switch – Enables channel mapping without the addition of more equipment
- Multiple System Configurations – Supports 1+0 Non-Protected, 1+1 Protected, 1+1 Protected w/Spatial Diversity, 1+1 w/Frequency Diversity, 2+0 for Link Aggregation, 2+0 Ring, Protected PDH Ring, SNCP-Like Protected T1/E1, Protected Ethernet Ring
- Enhanced QoS – Protects your voice and high priority traffic
Cambium Networks PTP 810 Downloads
- Management Tools
- Point to Multipoint
- Point to Point
- Planning Tools
Founded as St. Louis Electronics Service Corporation in 1962, the company originally did business as St. Louis Electronics. Later as the company grew in the area it served, a new name, WirelessUSA was adopted. WirelessUSA has been supporting Motorola two-way radio products and infrastructure for more than 50 years.
Why would you select the highest quality communications equipment available today and then jeopardize your investment by purchasing from a dealer who is not authorized by the manufacturer of the equipment they sell?
Building Quality Relationships!WirelessUSA® has successfully implemented radio communications systems for clients that include the Missouri State Highway Patrol, the St. Louis Police Department, the Illinois Department of Transportation, the St. Louis County Police Department, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Anheuser-Busch Companies, the US Drug Enforcement Agency, Scott Air Force Base, The Boeing Company, and many more.
Visit All of Wireless USA's Sites
Motorola Solutions is introducing MOTOTRBO Nitro, the first fully managed platform that combines business-critical voice with private broadband data.
WAVE OnCloud is a multimedia communication subscription service that instantly connects your team at the push of a button. Combining the broad coverage of a nationwide cellular network with the ease of two-way radio communications, the WAVE TLK 100 Two-Way Radio gets your team connected fast.
Certified Service CenterApproved Certified Service Centers clearly carry the mark of excellence by voluntarily matching their company against the strict national standards that have successfully served to identify quality service companies for over thirteen years.
- Free Phone:
148 Weldon Parkway
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
- 8am-5pm CST M-F