WirelessUSA’s newest Service Center Now in Southeast Missouri! 261 Airport Road Cape Girardeau, MO 63702-2289 (573) 803-3355
Point To Point Overview
Cambium Networks provides world-class wireless broadband and microwave solutions for service providers and network operators around the world. Our innovative technologies provide reliable, secure, cost-effective connectivity that is easy to deploy and built to last. Point-To-Point (PTP) Backhaul solutions provide proven reliability and performance, even in the most demanding environments.
PTP backhaul links
offer a wide range of PTP solutions to address an array of radio frequencies, applications, environments, infrastructures, and budgets. Our solutions are built to last with a combined total of more than 3 billion field hours in operation.
Cambium Networks' Point-to-Point (PTP) radio solutions provide award-winning network performance in licensed, unlicensed, and defined-use frequency bands. These include specific FIPS 140-2 solutions for the U.S. Federal market. Based on breakthrough Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) technology, Cambium Networks' PTP solutions deliver exceptional near-Line-of-Sight (nLOS) and Non-Line-of-Sight (NLOS) coverage in locations where foliage, tall buildings, or other obstructions limit wireless broadband access.
Our PTP solutions are ruggedized for 99.999% reliability to deliver exceptional performance at the most extreme temperatures and under the most difficult weather conditions. Our PTP networks deliver the speeds to support today's in-demand bandwidth-intensive solutions, including high-speed residential and business access, streaming video and VoIP.
What Makes Cambium PTP Solutions Different:
- High performance – to perform reliably in virtually any path conditions, including Non-Line-of-Sight and long-range Line-of-Sight, over water and desert terrain, and even in severe weather conditions.
- Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) – the only backhaul products with MIMO technology.
- Dynamic Spectrum OptimizationTM (DSO) – resists interference and signal fading.
- Adaptive Modulation – to provide the maximum throughput with highest link quality.
- High Spectral Efficiency – to provide high throughput with minimal spectrum usage.
- PTP LINKPlanner tool – to provide a graphical representation of the link path along with configuration details such as link configuration description, antenna height and maximum power and a performance summary such as link loss, data rates, and link reliability.
- Investment Protection – PTP 810 supports TDM today and enables IP to provide smooth migration without replacing equipment.
- Rapid deployment in hours – enabling network operators to rapidly extend broadband connectivity when and where it is needed.
- Management Tools
- Point to Multipoint
- Point to Point
- Planning Tools
Founded as St. Louis Electronics Service Corporation in 1962, the company originally did business as St. Louis Electronics. Later as the company grew in the area it served, a new name, WirelessUSA was adopted. WirelessUSA has been supporting Motorola two-way radio products and infrastructure for more than 50 years.
Why would you select the highest quality communications equipment available today and then jeopardize your investment by purchasing from a dealer who is not authorized by the manufacturer of the equipment they sell?
Building Quality Relationships!WirelessUSA® has successfully implemented radio communications systems for clients that include the Missouri State Highway Patrol, the St. Louis Police Department, the Illinois Department of Transportation, the St. Louis County Police Department, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Anheuser-Busch Companies, the US Drug Enforcement Agency, Scott Air Force Base, The Boeing Company, and many more.
Best Voice Radio for First Responders The APX 8000 is Motorola Solutions’ first all-band P25 portable radio featuring integrated Wi-Fi for more efficient radio
New Slim, Lightweight Two-Way Radio The SL300 is ultra-portable with a stubby antenna, curved edges and rugged frame and an Active View display.
Certified Service CenterApproved Certified Service Centers clearly carry the mark of excellence by voluntarily matching their company against the strict national standards that have successfully served to identify quality service companies for over thirteen years.
- Free Phone:
148 Weldon Parkway
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
- 8am-5pm CST M-F