WirelessUSA’s newest Service Center Now in Southeast Missouri! 261 Airport Road Cape Girardeau, MO 63702-2289 (573) 803-3355
Cambium Networks PTP 650 NIDU
Service providers and enterprises have invested significant time and resources into dedicated T1/E1 transmission systems. Based on TDM (Time Division Multiplexing), these circuits have been very popular and effective for voice and data long distance services, dedicated private lines and last mile access, but they are expensive.
There is a demand for a more cost effective solution that can reduce the dependency on leased lines and ease the transition to all-IP networks. Wireless broadband has proven to be an economical and reliable option. The PTP 650 Network IDU (NIDU) is a hardware device which enables the passing of T1/E1 TDM circuits over PTP 650 fixed wireless broadband connections. Using the NIDU, information from existing TDM circuits is delivered reliably, meeting the precise latency and jitter requirements needed for T1/E1 traffic. The NIDU combined with the PTP 650 delivers TDM traffic today while easing the migration to all-IP networks in the future whether for enterprise applications or Macro-cell backhaul for 2G/3G traffic
- TDM TRAFFIC PRIORITY TDM traffic is always placed in the highest priority queue for delivery over the air. The system uses a combination of lossless adaptive modulation, Dynamic Spectrum Optimization™ (DSO) and optimized air interface to provide reliable link availability for TDM traffic.
- HIGHLY ACCURATE CLOCK RECOVERY The Network IDU TDM delivery solution leverages the PTP 650's highly accurate timing architecture to provide precise timing recovery for each of the 8 E1/T1 interfaces independently. This functionality enables precise latency control and low jitter from physical port to physical port.
- SIMPLE, EASY DEPLOYMENT Cambium's TDM solution is designed for rapid deployment allowing for adding and removing of TDM circuits as demand changes. The Network IDU is managed from within the PTP 650 ODU's existing web or SNMP-based interfaces. The TDM and IP traffic co-exist with PoE on a single drop cable from the PTP 650 to the NIDU.
- Delivers up to 8 E1/T1 circuits over PTP650 wireless link
- Leverages precise timing protocol architecture of PTP 650 for controlling latency and jitter
- Single cable delivers PoE, TCP/IP data and TDM packets to the PTP 650
- Air interface optimizations for IP or TDM
- Jitter/Wander to ITU-T G.823/G.824
- Low consistent latency
Cambium Networks PTP 650 NIDU Downloads
- Management Tools
- Point to Multipoint
- Point to Point
- Planning Tools
Founded as St. Louis Electronics Service Corporation in 1962, the company originally did business as St. Louis Electronics. Later as the company grew in the area it served, a new name, WirelessUSA was adopted. WirelessUSA has been supporting Motorola two-way radio products and infrastructure for more than 50 years.
Why would you select the highest quality communications equipment available today and then jeopardize your investment by purchasing from a dealer who is not authorized by the manufacturer of the equipment they sell?
Building Quality Relationships!WirelessUSA® has successfully implemented radio communications systems for clients that include the Missouri State Highway Patrol, the St. Louis Police Department, the Illinois Department of Transportation, the St. Louis County Police Department, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Anheuser-Busch Companies, the US Drug Enforcement Agency, Scott Air Force Base, The Boeing Company, and many more.
Best Voice Radio for First Responders The APX 8000 is Motorola Solutions’ first all-band P25 portable radio featuring integrated Wi-Fi for more efficient radio
New Slim, Lightweight Two-Way Radio The SL300 is ultra-portable with a stubby antenna, curved edges and rugged frame and an Active View display.
Certified Service CenterApproved Certified Service Centers clearly carry the mark of excellence by voluntarily matching their company against the strict national standards that have successfully served to identify quality service companies for over thirteen years.
- Free Phone:
148 Weldon Parkway
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
- 8am-5pm CST M-F