WirelessUSA’s newest Service Center Now in Southeast Missouri! 261 Airport Road Cape Girardeau, MO 63702-2289 (573) 803-3355
Point To Multipoint Overview
Cambium Networks provides world-class wireless broadband and microwave solutions for service providers and network operators around the world. Our innovative technologies provide reliable, secure, cost-effective connectivity that is easy to deploy and built to last.
Access Networks offer interference tolerant, scalable networks for data, voice, and video applications. Cambium Networks PMP solutions are proven with 4 million modules deployed in thousands of networks around the world.
What Makes Cambium Solutions Different:
- Low cost, low complexity, low maintenance infrastructure with most applications being installed in days and showing a return on investment in months
- Supports video, voice, data, and control applications for file transfer, web browsing, leased line replacement, video surveillance, and business and residential connectivity
- Purpose built for fixed outdoor applications and outperforms Wi-Fi-based systems in harsh and noisy outdoor conditions
- GPS Synchronization to scale from small networks to region-wide deployments so that networks can grow gracefully as subscribers are added and demand for broadband continues to rise
- Consistent and predictable throughput so that customers experience the speeds they expect and are satisfied
- Low 3 ms latency so that sensitive applications like video, gaming and voice services satisfy demanding customers
- High spectral efficiency of 4.5 bps/Hz providing the highest usable throughput in the smallest channel so that networks operate reliably in limited spectrum
- Rapid deployment in days, enabling network operators to rapidly extend broadband connectivity when and where it is needed
Cambium PMP wireless broadband access networks deliver high-speed Internet access, video surveillance, SCADA, streaming video, and VoIP applications. These carrier-grade last-mile solutions provide wireless access connectivity to build fiber, cable, and DSL network extensions to reach underserved areas, or expand business networks. Solutions are also used for SCADA and smart grid applications, 3G offload, or other broadband communications.
PMP access networks operate in the licensed, unlicensed, and federal frequency bands, providing superior performance in a wide variety of bands, including 900 MHz, 2.4, 3.5, 3.6, 4.9, 5.1, 5.2, 5.4, 5.7, and 5.9 GHz. With their simple, elegant design and flexible configuration options, our PMP networks lead the marketplace in speed and ease of installation, reducing both cost and time-to-market and ensuring high performance at an exceptionally low cost of ownership.
- Management Tools
- Point to Multipoint
- Point to Point
- Planning Tools
Founded as St. Louis Electronics Service Corporation in 1962, the company originally did business as St. Louis Electronics. Later as the company grew in the area it served, a new name, WirelessUSA was adopted. WirelessUSA has been supporting Motorola two-way radio products and infrastructure for more than 50 years.
Why would you select the highest quality communications equipment available today and then jeopardize your investment by purchasing from a dealer who is not authorized by the manufacturer of the equipment they sell?
Building Quality Relationships!WirelessUSA® has successfully implemented radio communications systems for clients that include the Missouri State Highway Patrol, the St. Louis Police Department, the Illinois Department of Transportation, the St. Louis County Police Department, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Anheuser-Busch Companies, the US Drug Enforcement Agency, Scott Air Force Base, The Boeing Company, and many more.
Best Voice Radio for First Responders The APX 8000 is Motorola Solutions’ first all-band P25 portable radio featuring integrated Wi-Fi for more efficient radio
New Slim, Lightweight Two-Way Radio The SL300 is ultra-portable with a stubby antenna, curved edges and rugged frame and an Active View display.
Certified Service CenterApproved Certified Service Centers clearly carry the mark of excellence by voluntarily matching their company against the strict national standards that have successfully served to identify quality service companies for over thirteen years.
- Free Phone:
148 Weldon Parkway
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
- 8am-5pm CST M-F