WirelessUSA’s newest Service Center Now in Southeast Missouri! 261 Airport Road Cape Girardeau, MO 63702-2289 (573) 803-3355
Motorola Warranty Information
Motorola Limited Warranty
MOTOROLA INC. ("MOTOROLA") warrants its MOTOROLA manufactured Communication Products ("Product") against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of time from the date of purchase as scheduled below:
|VL50 Portables||One (1) year|
|BPR 40 Portables||One (1) year|
|CP185 Portables||Two (2) years|
|CP200d Portables||Two (2) years|
|CM200d Mobiles||Two (2) years|
|CM300d Mobiles||Two (2) years|
|Mag One Accessories (except Mag One Battery)||Six (6) months|
|Accessories (including Mag One Battery)||One (1) year|
|Speaker Microphones and Cords||Carrying Cases||Antennas|
|Headsets and Earpieces||Power Supplies||Telephone Interconnects|
|Mobile Microphones and Cords||External Speakers||DC and Tone Remote Adapters|
|MTR3000™ Repeater||Two (2) years|
|XRC9000™ Controller||Two (2) years|
|XRT9000™ Gateway||Two (2) years|
|MIP™5000||One (1) year|
Pagers - All
|Advisor II||One (1) year|
|Minitor VI||Two (2) years|
|Acessories||One (1) year|
|Speaker Microphones and Cords||Mobile Microphones and Cords||Power Supplies||Duplexers|
|Rechargeable Batteries||Carrying Cases||External Speakers||Telephone Interconnects|
|Headsets and Earpieces||Chargers||Antennas||DC and Tone Remote Adapters|
|MOTOTRBO Handheld Control Head|
Rechargeable Batteries will be replaced during the applicable warranty period if:
- the battery capacity falls below 80% of rated capacity, or
- the battery develops leakage.
MOTOROLA, at its option, will at no charge either repair or replace this Product during the warranty period provided it is returned in accordance with the terms of this warranty to the place of purchase. Repair, at MOTOROLA's option, may include the replacement of parts or boards with functionally equivalent reconditioned or new parts or boards. Replaced parts or boards are warranted for the balance of the original applicable warranty period. All replaced parts or Product shall become the property of MOTOROLA.
This express limited warranty is extended by MOTOROLA to the original end user purchaser or lessee only and is not assignable or transferable to any other party. This is the complete warranty for Product manufactured by MOTOROLA. MOTOROLA assumes no obligations or liability for additions or modifications to this warranty unless made in writing and signed by an officer of MOTOROLA. Unless made in a separate agreement between MOTOROLA and the original end user purchaser, MOTOROLA does not warrant the installation, maintenance or service of the product.
MOTOROLA cannot be responsible in any way for any ancillary equipment not furnished by MOTOROLA which is attached to or used in connection with Product, or for operation of the Product with any ancillary equipment and all such equipment is expressly excluded from this warranty. Because each system which may use the Product is unique, MOTOROLA disclaims liability for range, coverage or operation of the system as a whole under this warranty.
What this warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from use of the Product in other than its normal and customary manner.
- Defects or damage from misuse, accident, water, or neglect.
- Defects or damage from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, alteration, modification, or adjustment.
- Breakage or damage to antennas unless caused directly by defects in material workmanship.
- A Product subjected to unauthorized Product modifications, disassemblies, or repairs (including, without limitation, the addition to the Product of non‐MOTOROLA supplied equipment) which adversely affect performance of the Product or interfere with MOTOROLA's normal warranty inspection and testing of the Product to verify any warranty claim.
- Product which has had the serial number removed or made illegible.
- Rechargeable batteries if:
- any of the seals on the battery enclosure of cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- the damage or defect is caused by charging or using the battery in equipment or service other than the Product for which it is specified.
- Freight costs to the repair depot. Unapproved upgrades or modifications.
- A Product which, due to illegal or unauthorized alteration of the software/firmware in the Product, does not function in accordance with MOTOROLA's published specifications or the FCC type acceptance labeling in effect for the Product at the time the Product was initially distributed from MOTOROLA.
Founded as St. Louis Electronics Service Corporation in 1962, the company originally did business as St. Louis Electronics. Later as the company grew in the area it served, a new name, WirelessUSA was adopted. WirelessUSA has been supporting Motorola two-way radio products and infrastructure for more than 50 years.
Why would you select the highest quality communications equipment available today and then jeopardize your investment by purchasing from a dealer who is not authorized by the manufacturer of the equipment they sell?
Building Quality Relationships!WirelessUSA® has successfully implemented radio communications systems for clients that include the Missouri State Highway Patrol, the St. Louis Police Department, the Illinois Department of Transportation, the St. Louis County Police Department, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Anheuser-Busch Companies, the US Drug Enforcement Agency, Scott Air Force Base, The Boeing Company, and many more.
Best Voice Radio for First Responders The APX 8000 is Motorola Solutions’ first all-band P25 portable radio featuring integrated Wi-Fi for more efficient radio
New Slim, Lightweight Two-Way Radio The SL300 is ultra-portable with a stubby antenna, curved edges and rugged frame and an Active View display.
Certified Service CenterApproved Certified Service Centers clearly carry the mark of excellence by voluntarily matching their company against the strict national standards that have successfully served to identify quality service companies for over thirteen years.
- Free Phone:
148 Weldon Parkway
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
- 8am-5pm CST M-F