WirelessUSA’s newest Service Center Now in Southeast Missouri! 261 Airport Road Cape Girardeau, MO 63702-2289 (573) 803-3355
LTR/Passport GOB Application
Firmware application for the Generic Option Board to allow the MOTOTRBO radio to support LTR, Classic PassPort and Enhanced PassPort in Analog mode.
Provides a clear migration path from Analog operation to Digital operation for users with existing LTR or PassPort systems/networks.
- QA01839, available as a factory-installed option in North America.
- Allows users to add digital-capable radios to their existing analog fleet to facilitate migration to digital operation.
- Allows users to operate one radio on MOTOTRBO digital platforms (except for Connect Plus) and Analog LTR and/ or PassPort.
- Up to 256 Zones, up to 256 Groups/Channels per Zone.
*Supports over 2000 total Groups/Channels.
- Programming via standard MOTOTRBO USB programming cable.
- Field upgradeable via standard MOTOTRBO USB programming cable.
- (LTR/Conventional) Pre-Only MDC PTT ID.
- (LTR/Conventional) User selectable scanning across Zones.
- (LTR/PassPort) User selectable Group Scan.
- (PassPort) Enhanced and Classic operation.
- (Enhanced PassPort) Integrated network Emergency call operation.
- (Enhanced PassPort) Subscriber priority access.
- (Enhanced PassPort) Automatic Channel backup.
- (Enhanced PassPort) Expanded neighbor list.
- (Enhanced PassPort) Message Trunking.
- (Enhanced PassPort) Roam registration on free channel.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- Analog Capable MOTOTRBO radio with a Generic Option Board installed.
- A PC running Windows XP or later is required for programming the
Fire & Emergency Medical Services, Healthcare. Hospitality, Mining, Oil & Gas, National Government Security, Police, Public Services (non-public Safety Government), Retail, Transportation & Logistics, Utilities.
- MOTOTRBO Home
- Why Digital Two-Way
- Equipment Portfolio
- MOTOTRBO Portables
- MOTOTRBO Mobiles
- MOTOTRBO Infrastructure
- MOTOTRBO Systems
- Direct Mode/Conventional
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus
- Capacity Max
- Connect Plus
- MOTOTRBO Applications
- Alarm & Telemetry
- Asset Management
- Broadband & LMR Voice
- Device & System Management
- Integrated Command & Control
- Messaging Solutions
- Situational Awareness
- Workforce Management
- Application Partners
Founded as St. Louis Electronics Service Corporation in 1962, the company originally did business as St. Louis Electronics. Later as the company grew in the area it served, a new name, WirelessUSA was adopted. WirelessUSA has been supporting Motorola two-way radio products and infrastructure for more than 50 years.
Why would you select the highest quality communications equipment available today and then jeopardize your investment by purchasing from a dealer who is not authorized by the manufacturer of the equipment they sell?
Building Quality Relationships!WirelessUSA® has successfully implemented radio communications systems for clients that include the Missouri State Highway Patrol, the St. Louis Police Department, the Illinois Department of Transportation, the St. Louis County Police Department, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Anheuser-Busch Companies, the US Drug Enforcement Agency, Scott Air Force Base, The Boeing Company, and many more.
Best Voice Radio for First Responders The APX 8000 is Motorola Solutions’ first all-band P25 portable radio featuring integrated Wi-Fi for more efficient radio
New Slim, Lightweight Two-Way Radio The SL300 is ultra-portable with a stubby antenna, curved edges and rugged frame and an Active View display.
Certified Service CenterApproved Certified Service Centers clearly carry the mark of excellence by voluntarily matching their company against the strict national standards that have successfully served to identify quality service companies for over thirteen years.
- Free Phone:
148 Weldon Parkway
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
- 8am-5pm CST M-F