Your workforce is out in the field every day, and you need to be able to contact them no matter where their job takes them. Our digital system maximizes coverage.
Asset Management Applications
Cost-Effective Radio Recording For MOTOTRBO
Teldio’s Radio to Radio recording solution (R2R) allows network administrators to record, log and playback group calls from the MOTOTRBO™ radio network. The recording and logging of conversations is automatic, completely seamless and unintrusive to radio users.
R2R captures conversations transmitted between radio users grouped together in a talkgroup as well as group & private telephone calls made between phone and radio users with the addition of Teldio’s RBX. The application only records voice transmissions so that dead air is never captured.
The information transmitted between radio users can be valuable data for companies looking back on past events, emergency situations, and how customer requests were handled. This application provides the necessary solution for businesses to increase operational accountability, minimize legal liabilities, improve training material, and refine customer service.
- Increase customer service assurance by reviewing response actions to client requests.
- Improve training with the use of real-life material and examples.
- Minimize legal liability by reviewing the radio recordings of specific incidents.
- Significantly improve accountability by reviewing the response of specific workers or talk groups.
- Enhance audit trails with the audio data of radio-to-radio and phone-to-radio communications.
- Intelligent recording: no dead air is ever captured.
- Files are saved in .wav format for easy download and playback.
- Detailed recording information (date & time, channel, talkgroup & radio ID).
- Records 1000s of hours of audio that can be pushed for backup for archiving and safekeeping.
- R2R can record radio conversations on both local and wide-area channels.
- Intuitive interface for simple navigation.
- During playback of the recorded file, see where the audio is in order to replay, skip over silence, etc.
- Search through all your recordings by simply selecting a Channel, Talkgroup and/or Radio ID.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- 1 XPR 4000 or 5000 series control station (base radio) per channel (Conventional Mode) or Talkgroup (Trunked) to be recorded.
- Computer Hardware/Operating Systems:
- Intel® Core™2 Quad / Intel® Core™2 Duo / Intel® Pentium® or similar, Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit / Windows 8 Professional 64-Bit / Windows Server 2008/2012, 4GB 1333MHz Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM or higher.
- Minimum 160GB Hard Drive, Integrated: 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN on system board, minimum four (4) externally accessible USB Ports, Sound Card per Control Station.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, Connect Plus & Capacity Max.
Fire and Emergency Medical Services, Mining, Oil & Gas, Retail.
- MOTOTRBO Home
- Why Digital Two-Way
- Hear The Difference
- Equipment Portfolio
- – MOTOTRBO Portables
- – MOTOTRBO Mobiles
- –MOTOTRBO Infrastructure
- – WAVE Broadband PTT
- MOTOTRBO Systems
- – Conventional
- – Connect Plus
- – Capacity Plus
- – Capacity Max
- – IP Site Connect
- MOTOTRBO Applications
- – Command and Control
- – Email and Text
- – Interoperability
- – Location
- – Personnel Safety
- – System Monitoring
- – Voice Dispatch
- – Work Ticket Management
Founded as St. Louis Electronics Service Corporation in 1962, the company originally did business as St. Louis Electronics. Later as the company grew in the area it served, a new name, WirelessUSA was adopted. WirelessUSA has been supporting Motorola two-way radio products and infrastructure for more than 50 years.
Why would you select the highest quality communications equipment available today and then jeopardize your investment by purchasing from a dealer who is not authorized by the manufacturer of the equipment they sell?
Building Quality Relationships!WirelessUSA® has successfully implemented radio communications systems for clients that include the Missouri State Highway Patrol, the St. Louis Police Department, the Illinois Department of Transportation, the St. Louis County Police Department, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Anheuser-Busch Companies, the US Drug Enforcement Agency, Scott Air Force Base, The Boeing Company, and many more.
Visit All of Wireless USA's Sites
Motorola Solutions is introducing MOTOTRBO Nitro, the first fully managed platform that combines business-critical voice with private broadband data.
WAVE OnCloud is a multimedia communication subscription service that instantly connects your team at the push of a button. Combining the broad coverage of a nationwide cellular network with the ease of two-way radio communications, the WAVE TLK 100 Two-Way Radio gets your team connected fast.
Certified Service CenterApproved Certified Service Centers clearly carry the mark of excellence by voluntarily matching their company against the strict national standards that have successfully served to identify quality service companies for over thirteen years.
- Free Phone:
148 Weldon Parkway
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
- 8am-5pm CST M-F